Saturday, August 16, 2008

Embroidery + "Something"

Yesterday Louis did not go anywhere and MummY went to spend money with her grandmom. Louis woke up earlier than MummY; MummY woke up at 11.30am :) . So Louis goes as usual; eat, play & sleep.

About 2pm, I went for Embroidery with my MOM. So I got to pick up her from Prai to Penang (see how good am I...hehe..) This beauty center was moved from Burma Road to Kelawai Road. Wow...the place looks great compare to the old center. Actually it's a banglow house where inside renovated like the hotel spa center. The boss very kaya...bought this banglow house and did all the renovation. Aiyo...tell you what...the very first thing made me shock is the receptionist was wearing Gucci's belt (Haha...from Batu Ferrenggi?) I think she is Boss punya "kaki lang" or wife. So we were there for 2 hours and end up we spent total of RM600 (aiyo..the beautician keep intro my MOM this and that.. :( ). After that we went back home.

Oh..another thing to share. Yesterday my sister went for facial as well (different beauty as we went). Then she told me something very scary...she said while she was doing facial, there was "something" on top her. She couldn't shout and couldn't move. She felt her "someone" hold her hand very tight and also heard "someone" anger sound "Ehmmm..." and also the "liam keng" sound. Then she said her friend told her before, if this happen to us, we need to scold or shout those bad words (#%@!#@%) in your heart. After she told me, my "hair" also stand. Coz now it's the month of seven. So bring along "ang kong hu" wherever you are...hehe...

2 comments:

yaalay said...

OMG!!! where is that???
i won't go there for facial for sure!
:P

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦...。◕‿◕。... said...

walau!!!
breadpigg so fast giv comment d!!
louis's mummy is addicted to blogging d yea...
hehehe...
good good~