Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Day of 747

23 August 2008 - This morning I woke up very early (about 6.30am). Because I brought my car for servicing. This service costs me RM204, expensive hor? Coz I let them service air-con ma..Aiya, I'm not suppose to let them service the air-con. If without service the air-con, then will be FOC liao. So I waited there for 2 hours and arrived home about 10 something. When the time I arrived home, I received a call from hubby. He said Ah Ma (his grandmother) wanna see me and Louis...OMG!! Oh shit!! Coz I have a kara-kara plan with friends. Hai...lastly I 747 my friends and end up the kara-kara session cancelled due to cannot reduce headcount. Oh shit again!! Because of me, this plan got to be cancelled. I'm so SORRY to my DEAR FRIENDS. Please forgive me! I really wish to go for the kara-kara session, but there's no way for me to reject Ah Ma. Hai...actualy today I had rejected 2 functions. One is kara-kara session, another one is school gathering. I have missed for these 2 functions. Don't know when will have this opportunity again. Again, very SORRY to ALL OF YOU, I feel very guilty. As promise, I will buy you guys a cup of NESCAFE, OK? Thanks for your understanding!


2 comments:

yaalay said...

don't 747 too much oh...
later become airport :P

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦...。◕‿◕。... said...

oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!
at least sharon still got modal..
i dont have...
shit liao...
kekekeke....